Bel Pesce is amongst “the 100 most influential people in Brazil”. At a young age she has a bestselling book to her name and has opened a school dedicated at helping students. In this lovely talk she provides us with the five common mistakes we make while pursuing our dreams:
1. We believe in overnight success – Rather than willing to put in the effort for success we hope for miracles.
2. We think someone will ride to the rescue – Our energy is wasted in hoping rather than doing.
3. We hang up our boots too soon – We give up too soon or are happy with partial success.
4. We blame someone else- We are unable to take responsibility for our goals.
5. We think that only achieving goals matter – We fail to grasp that the journey is as important as the goal.
Related: Keep Your Dreams
You may also like: Four Yoga Secrets For Success