Ancient philosophers have talked about the “illusion” of reality. There is even a word called “Maya” that has been coined to refer to this. Now this concept seems to get more support from the field of quantum physics. What does all this mean for us and our lives? This short video presentation provides some insights.
2015 MyLifeYoga Guide To Health
Health made easy! Download your free guide and begin your journey to health!Please wait...
Become a MyLifeYoga Fan on Facebook
- Two Twins Talking In The Womb…
- Yoga Mat For Sale. Used Once. – $1
- The Story Of Swami Vivekananda: Meeting The Guru
- 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy
- The first lady of yoga
- Six Surprising Facts About Your Ego
- The Life Of Paramahamsa Yogananda- Extraordinary End
- The Story Of Swami Vivekananda: Mission Impossible
- Six Things Not Yoga
- The Donkey in the Well
MyLifeYoga is a community because of you! Your thoughtful comments and encouragement enhance this forum. You show that you care by sending suggestions, jokes, and links. Your participation enriches this community and the lives of all of us who call MyLifeYoga our home!Participate Now! »
Loosen up and Share!
What’s with the perfectionist in you? Loosen up! Even if the article or video that you find here may not be worthy of a 5-star rating, it may still be worthy of sharing and passing along! Don’t be shy to forward what you find here and do not hesitate to click on the Like button!