Just as “Vehicles may appear closer than they really are in your side view mirror” these questions are simpler to answer than you initially think. Ready to take them on?
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
Answer: All of them
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar’s sister, but the beggar is not the woman’s brother. How come?
Answer: The beggar is her sister
5. Why can’t a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
Answer: He can’t be buried if he isn’t dead.
6. Is it possible for a man in California to marry his widow’s sister? Why?
Answer: No – because he is dead.
7. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
Answer: hey aren’t playing each other.
8. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?
Answer: White. The house is at the North Pole so it is a polar bear.
9. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
10. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which one would you light first?
Answer: The match.
11. How far can a dog run into the woods?
Answer: Half way. Then he is running out of the woods.
12. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
Answer: None – Noah took them on the ark, not Moses.
13. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5′ 10” tall. What does he weigh?
You may also like: How Do Court Reports Keep Straight Faces?
Credit: Found on the web. Source unknown.